Vivian Reed is an LGBT+ California-based, remote voice actor. She specializes in video games and animation, and is experienced in narration, commercial, ADR, and more. When she's not in the booth, Vivian can be found drawing, gaming, or rocking out to metal music!Vivian's voice has been described as spunky, energetic, rebellious, powerful, seductive, raspy, and youthful. She performs characters from battle-hardened soldiers, rascally young boys, sultry villains, crazy clowns, and beyond. Equipped with a vocal fry and a medium pitch, Vivian's voice is versatile and capable of reaching any range you desire.She also portrays American, Southern, Valley Girl, Boston, and Transatlantic accents.
• Neumann TLM 102Interface:
• Solid State Logic SSL2Internet Speed:
• 226.2 Mbps download
• 22.5 Mbps uploadSoftware:
• Ableton Live
She gave the voice for Medusa, in the videogame Fight N' Fall.
Making voicework for videogames is a tricky thing, we get way fewer words per minute than any other media, so you need an actor capable of using those words to the maximum. It is also pretty challenging to find someone who can keep their performance consistent between flavor and gameplay information, videogames are riddled with generic lines like "I am under attack" or "Victory!", which take away from the personality of the character if not delivered flavorfully. As an added obstacle, Vivian had to keep in mind how her voice would play with our custom medusa monstery filter, and she landed it consistently. She nailed the character rather quickly and has a remarkable voice range, the filter splits up the voice ranges in unexpected ways, and used them for different parts of the voice, so it was impressive to see her range come into play and give a mesmerizing texture to the final product. I know this might sound irrelevant for most projects, but trust me: Finding someone who can pick up and be aware of how a voice filter works make the filter blend, and adds to the performance, rather than just sounding flat.
The performance - I can't stress this enough - was flawless and the final result is incredible! She also passed gameplay information and character flavor masterfully. We are extremely satisfied with the performance we got, and give a shining recommendation to take her on board with your project. You won't regret it.
- Leonardo Vieira, Fight N FallThere are no words to describe how incredibly talented Vivian is. Was a pleasure to work with, super flexible, great voice acting skills, and a top-notch personality. Absolutely hands-down one of the best experiences on this site. I was completely confident in letting her do her lines on her own without live direction, and was NOT disappointed: Kit was brought to life by her talents and I will absolutely be keeping her as the voice for Kit for any future projects!
- Randy Becker, Unit DownThis was my first time working with voice actors, and I'm very happy I found Vivan. When I first heard her I knew she's the one I need for the role. She works surprisingly fast and precise. She is very friendly and her voice is amazing. I'd highly recommend her to anyone who wishes to work with reliable voice actors.
- Rudimate, A Regular Snow Monkey ConversationI absolutely love how Vivian Reed brings Louie's character to life in WOTW! I absolutely recommend you - amazing and interesting voice with good communications skills! Great quality, and nice varied versions of lines. Thank you once again!
- madanchor8, Tomb Raider: War of the WorldsVivian Reed was truly a pleasure to work with. She played a queen mother in my project and delivered a wonderful performance that perfectly balanced out the hard-hearted queen and the loving mother side of the character. She was also very prompt with turning in lines and truly gave 110% to the role!
- Faith M, When All is Found